Aggiornamento Carbon Copy Cloner

Moderatore: ModiMaccanici

astaldo
Stato: Non connesso
Stella nascente
Stella nascente

oggi ho aggiornato carbon copy...ho notato l'incremento di velocità su leopard
vista l'ottimizzazine per snow leopard, vorrei sapere se qualcuno l'ha già provato

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
È uscita la versione definitiva di Carbon Copy Cloner 3.3 che include il ritorno alla localizzazione in italiano, e tante, ma tante novità.
http://www.bombich.com/

Added support for HFS+ filesystem compression that was introduced in Snow Leopard.

To correspond with how the Finder and Disk Utility report these values on Snow Leopard, CCC will now use base 10 for reporting MB and GB on Snow Leopard. CCC will continue to use base 2 to report these values when booted from Leopard or Tiger.

CCC now manually updates the dynamic link library cache after cloning an OS because the OS no longer does this automatically.

Improvements for everyone:
Improved the performance of backing up a large number of files with extended attributes.

It is no longer a requirement that CCC be installed on media that supports the setuid bit.

Added a bootability notification that will notify users when a target volume's underlying disk is partitioned with the MBR partitioning scheme (rather than the Apple-recommended GUID partition scheme).

CCC properly exlcudes filesystem index databases (e.g. Spotlight and FSEvents) that will be rebuilt on the target volume anyway. Additionally, the .metadata_never_index cookie is now preserved on the target volume if you had manually set it there to prevent Spotlight indexing of your backup volume.

Increased the increment value of the disk image segment size stepper from 1 to 25. Now it takes mere seconds to get from 650MB to 4.6GB.

Fixed a bug in which CCC would incorrectly report that it was unable to delete a conflicting item on the target when using the "Archive modified and deleted items" option.

CCC now properly excludes the Time Machine database when backing up a hard drive using the "Backup everything" cloning method in file-level mode.

Addressed an issue in which the source and target menus would not be properly updated if a disk disappears unexpectedly in the middle of a backup task.

Enhanced the bug reporting feature.

Much like the Snow Leopard update, this release includes hundreds of tweaks and adjustments to improve performance and reliability.

Immagine
La prima cosa su cui devi investire è il benessere del tuo corpo, l'unica cosa che ti porterai nella tomba.
Franz Grua (sarebbe fragrua)

In un mondo perfetto io sarei un essere inutile.
©2015 albertocchio

—> Uso corretto del Forum: https://goo.gl/9xOO0a

Immagine

Mickie
Expert Latitante
Expert Latitante

Hanno cambiato l'icona! È bella, ma i due HD uguali rendevano meglio l'idea…

Immagine

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
Eccola in tutta la risoluzione offerta da Snow Leopard!
;-)

Immagine
La prima cosa su cui devi investire è il benessere del tuo corpo, l'unica cosa che ti porterai nella tomba.

©2015 albertocchio

Immagine

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
Rilasciata la prima beta di Carbon Copy Cloner 3.3.3.

Immagine

©2015 albertocchio

Immagine

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
Rilasciata la versione definitiva di Carbon Copy Cloner 3.3.3.
;)

©2015 albertocchio

Immagine

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
Rilasciato il nuovo Carbon Copy Cloner 3.3.4. Il programma permette di clonare qualsiasi volume del Mac preservando i permessi e le impostazioni degli utenti, con la possibilità di creare copie identiche e dalle indispensabili caratteristiche valide per l'avvio di Mac OS X. In pratica è possibile copiare il proprio disco di avvio su un altro dispositivo per avere sempre una valida speranza di avvio in caso di un guasto al disco principale, permettendo inoltre backup selettivi, la possibilità di effettuare operazioni programmate (che consentono il backup automatico e la sincronizzazione dei dischi), impiegando la copia dei soli file modificati rispetto all'ultima sessione di clonazione.

http://www.bombich.com/index.html

Ecco le corpose note di rilascio:
Resolved an issue in which extended attributes were not reapplied to files modified since a previous backup.
Resolved an issue affecting Leopard users only in which the password specified for encrypting a disk image would not be recognized if the user did not click out of the password text field prior to clicking the Save button.
Resolved an issue in which the CCC.log file may be unwritable for the currently-logged-in user.
The text at the bottom of the Scheduler window now properly indicates that disabled scheduled tasks are not scheduled to run at a particular time.
Added a message to the end of an aborted block-level cloning task that informs the user to reformat the target volume in Disk Utility.
Improved the wording of some of the "What is going to happen" statements.
Resolved an issue in which CCC allowed a user to specify a directory as a pre- or post-flight script path (the path to an executable file is expected). This setting would subsequently cause CCC to report an error.
Resolved an issue in which CCC might hang while "Authenticating" or report an error while trying to run the first task that requires elevated privileges if the ownership of the /Library/PrivilegedHelperTools directory is amiss.
CCC now properly disallows the scheduling of a task that saves a disk image to the startup disk.
When using the "Archive deleted and modified items" feature, the timestamped folders are now stored in one folder at the root level of the target volume.
CCC now generates a warning when absolute paths are entered in the subfolder field of the Advanced Settings panel.
CCC now properly prevents you from trying to save a disk image in a folder to which you do not have write access.
Added a check for software updates to the end of the backup task for scheduled tasks.
Resolved an issue in which the "Data Copied" field would occasionally errantly report a very large number.
CCC now presents a more informative dialog when a block-level clone is stopped before it is finished. CCC now indicates that the target volume must be reformatted and presents a button that takes you to the Disk Utility application.
CCC provides better progress indication when converting a sparse disk image to a read-only disk image.
If the target directory does not exist on a remote Macintosh target, CCC now reports this condition before enumerating files.
Made several minor changes to the documentation to make it valid against XHTML Strict.
Adjusted the calculations behind weekly scheduling. Rather than having a week start on Sunday for all locales, the week will now begin on the date specified as the "Start on" date. Tasks scheduled with intervals greater than every week (e.g. every other week, every third week, etc.) will also more reliably determine the first and last days of the interval.
Scheduled backup tasks that specify a volume that is managed by autofs or automountd will now attempt to trigger those automounts.
CCC now indicates very clearly whether a Time Machine backup will be transferred.
Improved error messages associated with input/output errors to offer clear guidance on resolving them.

©2015 albertocchio

Immagine

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
Disponibile Carbon Copy Cloner 3.3.5. Clic sull'immagine per il download.
Immagine

v. 3.3.5, November 8, 2010

Significant improvements to the handling of media read errors. CCC will spend less time trying to read files from damaged media, so recovery of intact files from damaged volumes will be faster. CCC will present an error dialog as soon as read errors are detected and give advice on how to proceed.
Added an option to the "When target is reconnected" task scheduling setting that prompts the user to proceed with the backup task rather than starting automatically.
Made a minor configuration change to prevent a hang on logout when a task was scheduled (affected only Leopard users, and only when other background applications caused logout delays).
CCC now prompts for confirmation when the user attempts to stop a block-level copy that is in the verification stage. The consequences of the action are presented so the user can decide to continue with the verification if their intention was not to discard the cloned contents of the target volume.
Improved error messages presented when CCC has difficulty reaching a remote Macintosh. These error messages now link directly to step-by-step instructions in the documentation that should resolve the connectivity problems.
Resolved an issue in which the scheduled task progress panel of a completed task would appear hung for 20 seconds after waking from sleep.
Resolved an issue in which CCC would target a deleted disk image if a disk image from a previously canceled task was not unmounted.
CCC will now refuse to mount a sparsebundle disk image if the disk image resides on a volume that does not support the F_FULLFSYNC file control. Volumes that do not support this file control put the contents of a sparsebundle disk image at risk of data loss.
Resolved an issue in which CCC would check for updates on startup despite being configured to not check for updates.
CCC no longer affects the creation date of the root folder of the target volume. In certain edge cases, modifying the creation date of the root folder of the target volume can cause the filesystem to report incorrect information about hard linked files.
Fixed an issue in which CCC was unable to copy Access Control Lists due to memory constraints when copying more than ~100K files that had Access Control Lists.
CCC now properly handles the illegal Access Control Entries found on iDisk mirrors.
Minor changes to the presentation of the documentation.
The "Restore from disk image..." functionality in CCC's source menu now properly handles the mounting of encrypted disk images
Several dozen minor tweaks that deserve no individual mention, but collectively improve usability and performance, and reduce CCC's memory footprint, especially when idle.

http://help.bombich.com/faqs/overview/history

©2015 albertocchio

Immagine

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
Disponibile da pochi istanti Carbon Copy Cloner 3.3.6. Clic sull'immagine per il download.
Immagine

v. 3.3.6, November 11, 2010

Significant improvements to the handling of media read errors. CCC will spend less time trying to read files from damaged media, so recovery of intact files from damaged volumes will be faster. CCC will present an error dialog as soon as read errors are detected and give advice on how to proceed.

Added an option to the "When target is reconnected" task scheduling setting that prompts the user to proceed with the backup task rather than starting automatically.

Made a minor configuration change to prevent a hang on logout when a task was scheduled (affected only Leopard users, and only when other background applications caused logout delays).

CCC now prompts for confirmation when the user attempts to stop a block-level copy that is in the verification stage. The consequences of the action are presented so the user can decide to continue with the verification if their intention was not to discard the cloned contents of the target volume.

Improved error messages presented when CCC has difficulty reaching a remote Macintosh. These error messages now link directly to step-by-step instructions in the documentation that should resolve the connectivity problems.

Resolved an issue in which the scheduled task progress panel of a completed task would appear hung for 20 seconds after waking from sleep.

Resolved an issue in which CCC would target a deleted disk image if a disk image from a previously canceled task was not unmounted.

CCC will now refuse to mount a sparsebundle disk image if the disk image resides on a volume that does not support the F_FULLFSYNC file control. Volumes that do not support this file control put the contents of a sparsebundle disk image at risk of data loss.

Resolved an issue in which CCC would check for updates on startup despite being configured to not check for updates.

CCC no longer affects the creation date of the root folder of the target volume. In certain edge cases, modifying the creation date of the root folder of the target volume can cause the filesystem to report incorrect information about hard linked files.

Fixed an issue in which CCC was unable to copy Access Control Lists due to memory constraints when copying more than ~100K files that had Access Control Lists.

CCC now properly handles the illegal Access Control Entries found on iDisk mirrors.

Minor changes to the presentation of the documentation.

The "Restore from disk image..." functionality in CCC's source menu now properly handles the mounting of encrypted disk images

Several dozen minor tweaks that deserve no individual mention, but collectively improve usability and performance, and reduce CCC's memory footprint, especially when idle.

Changes in CCC 3.3.6

Fixed an issue in which CCC would report errors such as "malloc: *** error for object 0x811000: pointer being freed was not allocated".

The contents of /Volumes are now excluded by both cloning methods by default. This resolves an issue in which mounted NTFS volumes would cause CCC to report problems copying that volume's mountpoint folder.

http://help.bombich.com/faqs/overview/history

©2015 albertocchio

Immagine

Marcus
Apprendista Maccanico
Apprendista Maccanico

Contatta:
CCC è gratis, ma lo sviluppatore non si offende se gli doniamo qualche Euro. Io lo faccio abbastanza spesso :D

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
Disponibile Carbon Copy Cloner 3.3.7.

http://www.bombich.com/software/download_ccc.php

©2015 albertocchio

Immagine

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
L'ultimo aggiornamento di Carbon Copy Cloner non include la localizzazione in italiano (e quella precedente non è compatibile).
Qualcuno potrebbe protestare con gli sviluppatori?
Grazie.

©2015 albertocchio

Immagine

mattleega
Pestifero
Pestifero

Già fatto! :evil:

Mi hanno risposto che vista l'imminente uscita di leon, hanno preferito pubblicare l'aggiornamento con urgenza.
I dettagli a seguire.
Gratis come sempre.

Ricordatevi di donare spilorci! :)

L’inerzia soddisfatta dei cittadini è all’origine di quella incredibile malattia che è la servitù volontaria

E se vivremo, sarà per calpestare i re.

Una delle più importanti differenze tra uomini e animali è che questi ultimi non permettono, al più idiota tra loro, di diventare capo branco.

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
mattleega ha scritto:Ricordatevi di donare spilorci! :)
Siamo contro!
:D

©2015 albertocchio

Immagine

mattleega
Pestifero
Pestifero

Ettepareva!

Sempre a prendere e mai a dare...

Giorno verrà che il diritto dei giusti sarà riconosciuto, ai poveri verrà dato ed ai ricchi verrà tolto anche quel poco che credono di avere

L’inerzia soddisfatta dei cittadini è all’origine di quella incredibile malattia che è la servitù volontaria

E se vivremo, sarà per calpestare i re.

Una delle più importanti differenze tra uomini e animali è che questi ultimi non permettono, al più idiota tra loro, di diventare capo branco.

Rispondi

Torna a “Aggiornamenti”