Aggiornamento OpenOffice.org

Tutto ciò che c'è di nuovo nel mondo della mela

Moderatore: ModiMaccanici

mauripucci
Stato: Non connesso
Expert
Expert

Announcing Apache OpenOffice 3.4

http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Numerous enhancements to leading Open Source multi-platform, multi-lingual office productivity suite with over 100M users worldwide; downloads now available for Windows, Linux and Macintosh free of charge.

http://www.OpenOffice.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; —8 May 2012— The Apache OpenOffice Project today announced the availability of Apache OpenOffice™ 3.4, the first release of OpenOffice under the governance of the Apache Software Foundation.

Apache OpenOffice is the original open source office productivity suite, designed for professional and consumer use.

"With the donation of OpenOffice.org to the ASF, the Foundation, and especially the podling project, was given a daunting task: re-energize a community and transform OpenOffice from a codebase of unknown Intellectual Property heritage, to a vetted and Apache Licensed software suite," said Jim Jagielski, ASF President and an Apache OpenOffice project mentor. "The release of Apache OpenOffice 3.4 shows just how successful the project has been: pulling in developers from over 21 corporate affiliations, while avoiding undue influence which is the death-knell of true open source communities; building a solid and stable codebase, with significant improvement and enhancements over other variants; and, of course, creating a healthy, vibrant and diverse user and developer community."

Apache OpenOffice is the leading open source office productivity suite, with more than 100 million users worldwide in home, corporate, government, research, and academic environments, across 15 languages. Apache OpenOffice 3.4 is available for download free of charge. OpenOffice 3.4 features:

word processing, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, databases, drawing, and mathematical editing applications support for Windows, Linux (32-bit and 64-bit) and Macintosh operating environments
native language support for English, Arabic, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Galician, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
improved ODF support, including new ODF 1.2 encryption options and new spreadsheet functions
enhanced pivot table support in Calc
enhanced graphics, including line caps, shear transformations and native support for Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
improvements in performance and quality
The complete list of new features, functions, and improvements is available in the Release Notes.

Apache OpenOffice users also benefit from a broad ecosystem of 3rd party products, including over 2300 templates and over 800 extensions.

PS: personalmente preferisco LibreOffice, anche per la possibilità di aprire e modificare Pdf...

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
L'unione fa la forza!
;)
La prima cosa su cui devi investire è il benessere del tuo corpo, l'unica cosa che ti porterai nella tomba.
Franz Grua (sarebbe fragrua)

In un mondo perfetto io sarei un essere inutile.
©2015 albertocchio

—> Uso corretto del Forum: https://goo.gl/9xOO0a

Immagine

mauripucci
Expert
Expert

fragrua ha scritto:L'unione fa la forza!;)
giusto, avevo fatto la ricerca nel forum (in quanto ricordavo che esisteva già...) ma... aveva (o avevo :oops: ) fallito

mauropasha
Geniale
Geniale

Contatta:
fragrua ha scritto:L'unione fa la forza!
;)
Ho vinto qualche cosa?

mauro
se non sai cosa stai per fare, non lo fare
senza dimenticare che sbagliando s'impara

pierecall
Expert Latitante
Expert Latitante

Contatta:
da quando ho messo libre office mi sono trovato molto bene su tutte le piattaforme,poi ha anche una buona compatibilità con i file ed il trattamento dei pdf :wink:
 Imac 24 2.4 Ghz-3 Giga Ram-Hd 1 Terabyte- debian Stretch 9 con repository kx studio 14.04.5 ( desktop xfce,mate,lxde,lqxt,kde)
Notebook Asus X54C-SX287D Intel Core i3-2350M, RAM 6 Gb, HD 320 Gb, , Intel Graphics HD 3000, Debian Stratch 9.2 lts - 64 bit

francescolupo7
Lupus in fabula
Lupus in fabula

Contatta:
A volte ritornano...
Immagine

Il saggio coltiva mac, tanto windows si pianta da solo...
There is no dark side in the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark. The only thing that makes it look light is the sun.

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
Nuovo OpenOffice 4.0.0 disponibile per tutte le piattaforme.
http://www.openoffice.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

info sulla nuova versione:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dis ... ease+Notes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
La prima cosa su cui devi investire è il benessere del tuo corpo, l'unica cosa che ti porterai nella tomba.
Franz Grua (sarebbe fragrua)

In un mondo perfetto io sarei un essere inutile.
©2015 albertocchio

—> Uso corretto del Forum: https://goo.gl/9xOO0a

Immagine

a-mac
Unix Expert
Unix Expert

Contatta:
ma vale la pena usare ancora OpenOffice anziché LibreOffice ?
:|
“...è complicato, ma semplice”

_ UNIX: Live Free or Die
_ With great power comes great responsibility
_ You may say, I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope some day you'll join us, And the world will live as one!

francescolupo7
Lupus in fabula
Lupus in fabula

Contatta:
a-mac ha scritto:ma vale la pena usare ancora OpenOffice anziché LibreOffice ?
:|
No. :)
Immagine

Il saggio coltiva mac, tanto windows si pianta da solo...
There is no dark side in the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark. The only thing that makes it look light is the sun.

a-mac
Unix Expert
Unix Expert

Contatta:
e NeoOffice? KOffice? Calligra? Go-oo? iWork? Lotus SmartSuite? WordPerfect Office? GNOME Office?

_ You may say, I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope some day you'll join us, And the world will live as one!

a-mac
Unix Expert
Unix Expert

Contatta:
ah... dimenticavo Microsoft Office per chi vuole rimanere incompatibile con tutti i formati Office Suite ;-)

Rispondi

Torna a “Novità Apple”